"Yes, but if you went to public school, you....
- would have to get up earlier in the morning and go to sleep earlier at night
- would have to get dressed as soon as you woke up
- would have to do schoolwork even if you wanted to take a break
- would have to sit in a desk
- would have to be quiet and raise your hand if you wanted to talk
- would have to ask to go to the bathroom (thanks "Mean Girls" for pointing this one out)
- would be at school most of the day, then do homework & chores when you got home
- probably wouldn't get much one on one interaction with your teacher
- probably wouldn't be able to work ahead when you had mastered the material
- wouldn't get to watch TV at lunch time
- wouldn't get to do things during the day, like go grocery shopping or to the library
"You wouldn't be able to spend all day with your sister"
...and that puts an end to it!